Wednesday, September 14, 2016

John Doe files leaked, Walker's dark money in daylight

Huge coup for The Guardian, a British newspaper. which has obtained the John Doe case file.

The story is titled "Because Scott Walker Asked," a tell-all line about American elections for sale taken from the note a Walker $10,000-donor wrote on his check's message line.



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NDNNDNNDNNDNND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.NMMNNDDDNNNDNNNNNNNDND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.NDDNNNNNNNNDNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDND.,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ONNDDNNNNNNDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNDNNNDDN,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,N8DD8ZODDMNNNDNNNNNDNNNNNNDNNNNNDDDD.,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,NDDD8I?$OD8NNNNNNNNNNMNNMMNMMMNMMMDNND,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,NNDDO7?+7$ZODDD88DNDNNNNNNNDNMMMMMMMNNDD,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,MMNND7?+=+?I7ZZ$Z$$$ZZ8DDDD8DNNNMMNNMMND8+,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,.MMNDZ??====+=?+++?+?I$$77$77ZZDNMMMNMMNNDD.,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,MMMNO?++==~~~~==~========++???I7DNNNNMMNMNN,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,MMMMN7??++===~==~==========++??IIIDNMMMMNNNN.,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,MMMMD????++================+++???IONMMMMMNNN,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,MMMNO?????+============+===++++++?$DNMMMMMNN,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,MMMMN7I???+?+==============++++++??I8NMMMNMNM.,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,MMMND$7???+?+==~==~~====++===++++?IIZNMMMNNNN,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,MMMMDZII??++==~~~~====~====+?+++?I?IONMMMMMNN,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,.MMMND$I????++==~~~~~~~~=~===+++????IZDNMMMMMN,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,MMMN87??+?+??++++=======+++??++++?II7ONMMMMM~,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,.MMMN$??I$$$$Z$77I??++??I78DO88OZOI?II$NNMMMN$.,,,,,,
,,,,,,,:MMND??ZONDDNNN88$7I?I7ZODNDDDO8DDNZI??ZNMMMO7.,,,,,,
,,,,,,??OMN7??O8Z$7$Z888OZI??78DDNDZZ88ZZOOI?II8NNDD87.,,,,,
,,,,,,7ZZND???$ZNNOMMND88$?==I$ZDD8NNZOD8$77I??7DDZ$$$.,,,,,
,,,,,.$77I?????I$I?77$$$Z$+~~?7$$ZZ77II7III???II$I?I77,,,,,,
,,,,,,????I????+??????7$II+==???III???+??++?IIII$8$?II,,,,,,
,,,,,,?I?I$I?++=~=====+??I~~+???++======~=++?777?$Z??.,,,,,,
,,,,,,,?+I77?+==~~====+??~::~+??++====~~~~+??I7777I?+,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,.?+I7?++==~===?7?+=~~~=??I7+=====~=+?I7I7I+I?,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,.?+7I??++++?777?I+=++7I77777?+++???I7777I?+,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,.~?7$77I77ZZ77ODZ$7ONN8777O$7II7777$77$?+,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,.I?7$Z$7ZDZ77I$$Z888OZ7II?788Z$$$$Z$77:O.,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,.7$$7ZD$$Z$77$7$ZZ777I7I$$$8Z$$$$$77,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,$7$$$ZZZOOOZ7I?+?I7$$ZZO8Z$Z$$$$$$+,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,.Z$7$77$$$OZ?77+7=+?7IZO$$Z$7Z$$$$Z,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,Z$$$7777I$OND=+++78I7I$$$?7Z$$ZOZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,.$7Z$II?II7+==????I?7I77I7Z$$$O87,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Z$Z7I??IIII??III7$IIII7Z$7$O8Z7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Z$$I???I7$$$$$7III7I7$Z7$O8Z$I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.OZ$7I?++++???++++?II$Z$$Z8Z$7I7.,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.ZOZZ7?+++=+===++?I7$Z$$O8Z$$I?~N,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.ZZOOO7I?++=++++?I$$OOZO8O$$$I~~7N,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IZOOOOZZ777$I7$ZOO88O88OZ$$7I===NN,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,~ZZZOOOO88888D8DDD88888OZ$7$7====NNNZ,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,=I7$ZOOOOO88888888O888O$7$$+====7NNNND.,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,~=O$ZZ$ZZOO8O8888OOOZZ77$7+=====NNNNNNDN.,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,$D~=+Z$Z$7$ZZOOO8OOOOZZ$$O++=====+NNNNNNNNDNDDN
,,,,,,,,,,:DNND~~++O7$$$$7ZOOZZZZ$$$Z??+=====+DNNNNNNNNNNNNN
,,,,,,,NDNNNNNN~~==??77$Z$ZZZZZ$$7$++======+++NNNNNNNNNNNNNN
,,+DDNNDNNNNNNN=~~==+?Z$77$$7777Z+?===~====++8NNNNNNNNNNNNNN
DDDNNNNNNNNNNNN=~~~~=++=O$$$$7Z=+==========++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NDNNNNNNNNNNNNN=~~~::~===+OZ$+==~=~========+7NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNND=~~~::::=ZDDDDI=~~~~~~=======NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNZ~~~~~:~NDDDDD888+~~~~=======7NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNI=~~~~=MNDD888888DM=~~======+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNN?~~~~7MNMDD888O8NNMMD~~=====$NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNN$==~ZDOZZD888O8NNMN88D
Finally, "midwestern nice" unmasked.

Along with the earlier disclosure of a $700,000 donation secretly routed to Walker's campaign by the owner of the iron mine whose controversial plan for a Northern Wisconsin mine-in-the-wetlands was goosed along by a bill Walker promoted and signed.

Also note: The GOP-controlled Wisconsin legislature recently amended Wisconsin's John Doe law, removing political investigations from its reach.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't usually comment on the media but seriously, where were Wisconsin reporters for this story?

kjbe said...

Local media scooped.

Anonymous said...

This is nauseating.

Anonymous said...

$10,000 check, not $100,000. Not that it's any less nauseating, but when you inflate things you lose credibility. And we all know how information - accurate or not - spreads like wildfire.

James Rowen said...

Oops. Typo. Corrected. Thanks. Sorry. Not deliberate.

Anonymous said...

Politics have never been this dirty in Wisconsin until this bunch rode into power. Talk about Wisconsin's leaders being owned by corporate donors. These clowns don't work for the people of Wisconsin that work only for their corporate masters. This November we have a chance to save this stat but the media in this state must begin to print the truth and this report should be printed in its entirety in every paper in this state These so called elected leaders have sold us out for the almighty campaign dollar!

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing that it takes a British publication to actually report WI state news. A real tell that even the newspapers are clearly in cahoots with these bandits. No small wonder when most of the newspapers (11) in the state are corporately owned by Gannett. There is no news in WI, only GOP propaganda.

Anonymous said...

The corruption runs deep. Because included in all these emails is the email address of one "robinvos63@..." so now even Vos is implicated.